Table of Contents
The Vanderbilt Commodores (5-4) are heavy favorites (-14) as they look to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Grambling Tigers (5-3) on Friday, December 9, 2022 at Memorial Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Commodores vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Information
- Vanderbilt has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Commodores have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1210 or shorter.
- The Commodores are 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 14-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Vanderbilt has had set in games this season is 1.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Grambling Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Grambling has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +725 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 4-3-0 this season.
- The Tigers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Grambling’s games this season is 7.4 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Vanderbilt vs. Grambling Season Stat Comparison
|Vanderbilt Rank||Vanderbilt AVG||Grambling AVG||Grambling Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Commodores is Myles Stute, who puts up 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon is Vanderbilt’s best passer, distributing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 7.1 PPG.
- The Commodores get the most three-point shooting production out of Stute, who makes 3.4 threes per game.
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Carte’Are Gordon sits atop the Tigers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Grambling’s assist leader is Shawndarius Cowart with 3.1 per game. He also averages 10.8 points per game and grabs 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Terrence Lewis is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.