Table of Contents
The Marist Red Foxes (4-4) are underdogs (+1) in their attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (5-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at McCann Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 124 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Red Foxes
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Arena: McCann Arena
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has compiled a 4-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Terriers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Red Foxes are 1-3 against the spread.
- Boston University’s average point total in outings this season is 137.1, 13.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- Marist has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Red Foxes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Foxes are 3-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Marist this year is 0.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Boston University vs. Marist Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and rebounds is Walter Whyte, who scores 13.1 points and pulls down 6.2 boards per game.
- Miles Brewster is Boston University’s best passer, dispensing 2.1 assists per game while scoring 2.5 PPG.
- Jonas Harper leads the Terriers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- The Red Foxes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Patrick Gardner with 17.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Brickner’s assist statline paces Marist; he records 2.8 assists per game.
- Noah Harris averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Foxes.