Table of Contents
The Rhode Island Rams (2-7) are favored (-7.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Army Black Knights (5-5) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Thomas F. Ryan Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Black Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Arena: Thomas F. Ryan Center
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Information
- Rhode Island is 2-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 40%).
- The Rams have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter.
- The Rams are 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Black Knights are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Rhode Island’s games this year is 8.3 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Army has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Black Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +270.
- So far this season, the Black Knights have put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Black Knights are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Army this season is 13.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rhode Island vs. Army Season Stat Comparison
|Rhode Island Rank||Rhode Island AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- The Rams scoring leader is Ishmael Leggett, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 5.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Rhode Island’s leading rebounder is Josaphat Bilau averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Sebastian Thomas and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Leggett leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Chris Mann is the top scorer for the Black Knights with 15 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his stats.
- The Army leaders in rebounding and assists are Charlie Peterson with 6.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.1 points and two assists per game) and Jalen Rucker with three assists per game (he also tacks on 14.2 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Coleton Benson is dependable from distance and leads the Black Knights with 2.3 made threes per game.