Table of Contents
The Butler Bulldogs (7-3) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (0-10) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Haas Pavilion as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 123.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Golden Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
Butler Betting Stats & Information
- Butler has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 7-0.
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -408 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Bears are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Butler has had in its matchups this season is 14.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cal Betting Stats & Info
- Cal has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Golden Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +319 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Bears have gone 3-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Golden Bears have a 3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- Cal’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 123.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Butler vs. Cal Season Stat Comparison
|Butler Rank||Butler AVG||Cal AVG||Cal Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Jayden Taylor, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with four rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Butler’s leading rebounder is Manny Bates averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Simas Lukosius and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Lukosius makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
California Golden Bears Leaders
- The Golden Bears’ Devin Askew puts up enough points (18.3 per game) and assists (three per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Lars Thiemann grabs 6.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.2 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Cal rebounding leaderboard.
- Askew knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Bears.