Table of Contents
The Texas State Bobcats (5-4) hit the court against the UT Arlington Mavericks (4-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Dickies Arena
Texas State Betting Stats & Information
- Texas State has been favored on the moneyline three times this season. They’ve finished 1-2 in those games.
- The Bobcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -182 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Mavericks are 4-2 against the spread.
- Texas State’s average total in outings this year has been 132.1, 6.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Arlington has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +156 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks’ ATS record is 4-3-0 this season.
- The Mavericks are 4-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UT Arlington this year is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Texas State Rank||Texas State AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas State Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Mason Harrell, who averages 19.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Texas State’s leading rebounder is Tyler Morgan averaging 6.0 boards per game and its best passer is Drue Drinnon and his 2.8 assists per game.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Harrell, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson collects 9.4 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Mavericks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- UT Arlington’s assist leader is Marion Humphrey with 3.0 per game. He also scores 7.5 points per game and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Aaron Johnson-Cash is reliable from three-point range and leads the Mavericks with 1.3 made threes per game.