Table of Contents
Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (13-12) are 2-point underdogs against DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls (10-14) Saturday, December 10, 2022 at United Center. The game tips off at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSW. The point total for the matchup is set at 224.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSSW
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have compiled a 4-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Chicago has gone 4-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -128 or shorter (winning 57.1%).
- The Bulls are 11-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulls have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when favored by 2 points or more.
- The average point total in Chicago’s games this season is equal to the over/under of 224.5 in this matchup.
- The Bulls have hit the over in nine of their 25 games with a set total (36%).
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- This season, Dallas has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The Mavericks have put together a record of 8-15-2 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Dallas’ games this year is 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- Mavericks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
Bulls vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls active leader in points and assists this season is DeRozan, who puts up 25.5 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic averages 16.2 points per game and adds 11 rebounds and 2.8 assists for the Bulls.
- The Bulls get three three-pointers per game out of Zach LaVine.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Doncic scores 32.9 points per game. He also records 8.5 rebounds and racks up 8.8 assists per game.
- Doncic is the top shooter from distance for the Mavericks (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.