Table of Contents
Joe Mixon has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. AFC North foes take the field in Week 14 when Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) meet the Cleveland Browns (5-7) at Paycor Stadium.
Joe Mixon Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 24.5 (-115)
Joe Mixon Rushing Stats
- Mixon has rushed 158 times for a team-best 605 yards (60.5 per game), with six TDs.
- In addition he has 314 receiving yards (31.4 per game) on 41 catches, with two TDs.
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.6%.
- His team has run the ball 308 times this season, and he’s handled 158 of those attempts (51.3%).
- Mixon has racked up 228 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 21st among qualified runners.
- Mixon’s 30.3 rushing yards per game in his three career matchups against the Browns are 29.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Mixon has run for more than 59.5 yards once against the Browns.
- In one of three games versus the Browns Mixon has run for a touchdown, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chiefs (12/4/2022): 0 carries, 0 yardsat Titans (11/27/2022): 0 carries, 0 yardsat Steelers (11/20/2022): 7 carries, 20 yards; 3 receptions, 42 yards