The Dayton Flyers (5-5) take the court against the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (6-3) as heavy, 11.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 133.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Dayton vs UNC Asheville Betting Information
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has won 55.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-4).
- The Flyers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -769 or shorter.
- The Flyers have only covered the spread two times in 10 opportunities this season.
- Dayton’s average point total in outings this year is 125.1, 7.9 points below the over/under in this game.
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Asheville won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +510.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UNC Asheville this year is 23.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dayton vs. UNC Asheville Season Stat Comparison
||UNC Asheville AVG
||UNC Asheville Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Flyers this season is Daron Holmes, who averages 15.6 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Toumani Camara is Dayton’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.9 per game, while Malachi Smith is its best passer, distributing 4.5 assists in each contest.
- Mustapha Amzil makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flyers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Pember collects 21.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- UNC Asheville’s assist leader is Trent Stephney with 3.2 per game. He also records 6.4 points per game and adds 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Tajion Jones knocks down 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.