Table of Contents
The VMI Keydets (4-6) are 7-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Radford Highlanders (6-3) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Cameron Hall. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Keydets
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Virginia
- Arena: Cameron Hall
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has put together a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Highlanders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -313 or shorter.
- The Highlanders have a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Keydets have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- Radford’s average point total in outings this season is 142.1, 2.4 points below the over/under in this game.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- This season, VMI has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Keydets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +245 odds on them winning this game.
- The Keydets are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Keydets have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for VMI this year is 8.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Radford vs. VMI Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The Highlanders leader in points and assists is Josiah Jeffers, who scores 11.4 points per game to go with five assists.
- Shaquan Jules leads Radford in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.9 points a contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of DaQuan Smith, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Sean Conway sits at the top of the Keydets scoring leaderboard with 15.2 points per game. He also collects 5.8 rebounds and averages 1.4 assists per game.
- Taeshaud Jackson puts up a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 5.2 points and 0.8 assists per game for VMI to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tony Felder holds the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 10.8 points and 2.5 rebounds per outing.
- Conway is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Keydets, hitting 3.1 threes per game.