Table of Contents
The Pacific Tigers (3-7) are underdogs (by 4 points) to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (3-5) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- Fresno State has won one of three games when favored on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -187 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Fresno State has had set in matchups this season is 15 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Pacific Betting Stats & Info
- Pacific has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +159.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this year.
- The Tigers have a 3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average total for Pacific’s games this season is 15.4 more points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Fresno State vs. Pacific Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||Pacific AVG||Pacific Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Isaih Moore, who puts up 13.4 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Campbell leads Fresno State in assists, averaging 2.6 per game while also scoring 8 points per contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Anthony Holland, who knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
Pacific Tigers Leaders
- Jordan Ivy-Curry sits at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 12.7 points per game. He also grabs two rebounds and racks up 1.6 assists per game.
- Keylan Boone puts up a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 10.3 points and 0.5 assists per game for Pacific to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tyler Beard has the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 11.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per outing.
- Luke Avdalovic is consistent from deep and leads the Tigers with 2.2 made threes per game.