Table of Contents
The UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (5-4) are only 2-point favorites as they look to break a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Houston Baptist Huskies (3-7) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Sharp Gymnasium. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 160.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vaqueros vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Sharp Gymnasium
|UT Rio Grande Valley||-2||160.5|
UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Stats & Information
- UT Rio Grande Valley is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Vaqueros have not played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Vaqueros are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies are 3-4 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s average point total in matchups this year is 155.9, 4.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
Houston Baptist Betting Stats & Info
- Houston Baptist has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Huskies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +112 moneyline set for this game.
- The Huskies are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- The average point total for Houston Baptist this season is 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Houston Baptist Season Stat Comparison
|UT Rio Grande Valley Rank||UT Rio Grande Valley AVG||Houston Baptist AVG||Houston Baptist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros Leaders
- The Vaqueros scoring leader is Justin Johnson, who averages 19 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s leading rebounder is Daylen Williams averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Will Johnston and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Johnston leads the Vaqueros in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Baptist Huskies Leaders
- Bonke Maring is the top scorer for the Huskies with 14.2 points per game. He also adds 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- Deshon Proctor puts up a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 10.5 points and one assist per game for Houston Baptist to take the top rebound spot on the team. Andrew King holds the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 6.1 points and 3.7 rebounds per outing.
- Brycen Long knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.