Table of Contents
The Indiana Pacers (14-12) take the court against the Brooklyn Nets (15-12) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on YES and BSIN. The point total in the matchup is set at 224.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pacers vs. Nets
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Pacers Betting Stats & Information
- The Pacers are 5-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- Indiana has played as a moneyline favorite of -235 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Pacers have gone 15-11-0 ATS this season.
- Indiana’s average point total in matchups this year is 231.1, 7.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The Pacers have gone over in 11 of their 27 games with a set total (40.7%).
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- The Nets have been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- Brooklyn has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +216.
- The Nets have compiled a 12-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- Brooklyn’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 222.1 points, 1.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Nets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
Pacers vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin leads active Pacers players in scoring, tallying 18.1 points per game to go with four rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Tyrese Haliburton is averaging 19.5 points, 11 assists and 4.5 rebounds a game, while Jalen Smith adds 11.1 points, 1.1 assists and 6.9 rebounds per outing.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Pacers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant averages 30 points per game, while also grabbing 6.6 rebounds and averaging 5.4 assists per game.
- Nicolas Claxton also is good for 11.8 points, 8.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale averages 2.3 three-pointers per game.