Table of Contents
The Portland Trail Blazers (13-12) are at home in Northwest Division play against the Minnesota Timberwolves (13-12) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 230 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSNX
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Trail Blazers Betting Stats & Information
- The Trail Blazers are 4-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Portland has played as a moneyline favorite of -219 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Trail Blazers have compiled a 14-10-1 record against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 5.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- Portland’s average point total in outings this season is 222, eight points less than the total in this game.
- A total of 11 of the Trail Blazers’ 25 games with a set total have hit the over (44%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- The Timberwolves have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- Minnesota has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +181.
- The Timberwolves have compiled a 10-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Minnesota this year is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Timberwolves games have hit the over 10 times.
Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers active leader in points and assists this season is Anfernee Simons, who puts up 23.9 points per game along with 4.6 assists.
- Jusuf Nurkic’s averages this season are 14.8 points, 10 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
- Simons makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Trail Blazers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of four per contest.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- This season, Anthony Edwards averages 22.8 points per game and adds 5.7 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert puts up 13.7 points, 11.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, while D’Angelo Russell adds 16.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- Edwards makes 2.5 three-pointers per game.