Table of Contents
The Iowa Hawkeyes (7-2, 0-0 Big Ten) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to extend a five-game home win streak when they take on the Wisconsin Badgers (7-2, 1-0 Big Ten) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Badgers
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Hawkeyes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -206 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hawkeyes have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Badgers are 2-0 against the spread.
- Iowa’s average total in outings this season has been 149.7, 12.2 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Info
- Wisconsin has won two of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Badgers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +172.
- So far this season, the Badgers have compiled a 7-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Badgers are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Wisconsin’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 125.9 points, 11.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa vs. Wisconsin Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Wisconsin AVG||Wisconsin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 19.4 points and 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Tony Perkins is Iowa’s best passer, distributing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 11.5 PPG.
- The Hawkeyes get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- Tyler Wahl holds the top spot on the Badgers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.9 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Steven Crowl’s assist statline leads Wisconsin; he racks up three assists per game.
- Chucky Hepburn hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Badgers.