Table of Contents
The Ohio Bobcats (4-4) visit the Youngstown State Penguins (7-3) after losing four straight road games. The Penguins are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 11, 2022. The point total is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio
- Arena: Beeghly Center
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State has won four of six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Penguins have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -254 or shorter.
- The Penguins have gone 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Bobcats are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Youngstown State has had in its games this season is 12.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Ohio Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +210.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Bobcats are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Ohio’s games this year have averaged a total that is the same as the point total in this matchup.
Youngstown State vs. Ohio Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Ohio AVG||Ohio Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- The Penguins leader in points and assists is Dwayne Cohill, who puts up 16.8 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Adrian Nelson leads Youngstown State in rebounding, grabbing 9.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 13 points a contest.
- Brandon Rush makes more threes per game than any other member of the Penguins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dwight Wilson with 12.9 points and 10 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Hunter notches more assists than any other Ohio teammate with 4.1 per game. He also scores 9 points and grabs 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Miles Brown is reliable from deep and leads the Bobcats with 2.3 made threes per game.