Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (4-5) visit the North Dakota State Bison (2-8) after losing four straight road games. The Bison are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fargo, North Dakota
- Arena: Scheels Center
|North Dakota State||-1||136|
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- North Dakota State has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Bison have not played a game with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 3-6-0 this season.
- The Grizzlies have a 1-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total North Dakota State has had set in games this season is 10.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Montana has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Grizzlies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Grizzlies have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Montana this year is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
North Dakota State vs. Montana Season Stat Comparison
|North Dakota State Rank||North Dakota State AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson leads the Bison in scoring, tallying 13.6 points per game to go with 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- North Dakota State’s leading rebounder is Andrew Morgan averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Boden Skunberg and his 2.4 assists per game.
- The Bison get the most three-point shooting production out of Tajavis Miller, who knocks down two threes per game.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan racks up 10.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, placing him atop the Grizzlies’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Aanen Moody scores 13.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Montana scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 2.3 rebounds and averages 1.5 assists per game.
- Moody knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Grizzlies.