Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (4-5) square off against the CSU Northridge Matadors (2-6) as just 1.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Northridge, California
- Arena: Matadome
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado has won three of four games when the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Bears have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Bears are 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Matadors have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Northern Colorado’s games this year is 10.1 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this game.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- This season, CSU Northridge has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Matadors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -100 moneyline set for this game.
- The Matadors have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Matadors have a 4-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for CSU Northridge’s games this year is 11.7 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Northern Colorado vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bears is Dalton Knecht, who puts up 17.4 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is Northern Colorado’s best passer, distributing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 13.2 PPG.
- Johnson leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Dionte Bostick’s points (13.3 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Matadors’ leaderboards.
- Onyi Eyisi grabs 7.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.7 points per game and adds 0.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the CSU Northridge rebounding leaderboard.
- Atin Wright knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Matadors.