Table of Contents
The Northwestern State Demons (7-2) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they host the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-6) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Prather Coliseum as 6-point favorites. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demons vs. Warhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Natchitoches, Louisiana
- Arena: Prather Coliseum
Northwestern State Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Demons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -263 or shorter.
- The Demons are 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Warhawks have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Northwestern State has had in its games this year is 5.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- UL Monroe has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Warhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +210.
- The Warhawks are 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Warhawks are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- UL Monroe’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.8 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northwestern State vs. UL Monroe Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern State Rank||Northwestern State AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern State Demons Leaders
- The Demons leader in points and assists is Demarcus Sharp, who puts up 16.7 points per game to go with 4.1 assists.
- Jalen Hampton is Northwestern State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 6.8 points per game.
- Ja’Monta Black makes more threes per game than any other member of the Demons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- Tyreke Locure is the top scorer for the Warhawks with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Thomas Howell has a stat line of eight rebounds, 8.3 points and 2.4 assists per game for UL Monroe to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jamari Blackmon has the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 9.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- Blackmon knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warhawks.