Table of Contents
The Winthrop Eagles (5-5) are heavy underdogs (by 13.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Furman Paladins (6-3) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Timmons Arena
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has a 4-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Paladins have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1111 or shorter.
- The Paladins are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 13.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- Furman’s average point total in matchups this year is 153.4, 1.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- Winthrop has been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +650.
- So far this year, the Eagles have put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Winthrop’s games this season is 2.4 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 in this outing.
Furman vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- The Paladins leader in points and assists is Mike Bothwell, who puts up 20.8 points per game to go with 4.3 assists.
- Jalen Slawson is Furman’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.9 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- Bothwell leads the Paladins in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford has the top spot on the Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.8 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Cory Hightower notches more assists than any other Winthrop player with 3.1 per game. He also scores 13 points and grabs 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane is consistent from deep and leads the Eagles with three made threes per game.