Table of Contents
The Pepperdine Waves (5-3) square off against the UCSB Gauchos (5-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Waves vs. Gauchos
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Malibu, California
- Arena: Firestone Fieldhouse
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Information
- Pepperdine has gone 4-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Waves have not played as a moneyline favorite of -138 or shorter.
- The Waves are 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gauchos are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Pepperdine has had set in games this season is 10 more points than this outing’s point total.
UCSB Betting Stats & Info
- UCSB has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Gauchos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +117 moneyline set for this game.
- The Gauchos’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this year.
- The Gauchos have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 2.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total in UCSB’s games this year is 7.8 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Pepperdine vs. UCSB Season Stat Comparison
|Pepperdine Rank||Pepperdine AVG||UCSB AVG||UCSB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Maxwell Lewis leads the Waves in scoring, tallying 18 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Pepperdine’s leading rebounder is Jevon Porter averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Mike Mitchell Jr. and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Mitchell leads the Waves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- The Gauchos’ Ajay Mitchell puts up enough points (15 per game) and assists (4.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Andre Kelly’s stat line of nine rebounds, 11.3 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the UCSB rebounding leaderboard.
- Cole Anderson hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gauchos.