Table of Contents
The Alcorn State Braves (3-6) are heavy underdogs (+15) as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Southern Illinois Salukis (5-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at SIU Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 128 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Salukis vs. Braves
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Carbondale, Illinois
- Arena: SIU Arena
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Illinois has won four of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Salukis have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2000 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Salukis have put together a 3-5-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 15-point underdogs this season, the Braves are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Southern Illinois has had in its games this season is 1.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- Alcorn State has won three of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +900.
- The Braves are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Alcorn State this year is 6.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Southern Illinois vs. Alcorn State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Illinois Rank||Southern Illinois AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Salukis is Marcus Domask, who tallies 17.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Lance Jones leads the Salukis in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- The Braves’ Byron Joshua averages enough points (11.6 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Jeremiah Kendall is at the top of the Alcorn State rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 6.9 points and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Dekedran Thorn is dependable from three-point range and leads the Braves with 1.5 made threes per game.