Table of Contents
The No. 4 Purdue Boilermakers (9-0, 1-0 Big Ten) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game road win streak when they take on the Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-4, 0-1 Big Ten) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The matchup airs at 2:15 PM ET. The point total is 139.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Cornhuskers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Arena: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of seven times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Boilermakers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -405 or shorter.
- The Boilermakers have a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season, the Cornhuskers are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under Purdue has had set in matchups this season is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Nebraska Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Nebraska has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Cornhuskers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +316 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cornhuskers’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- The Cornhuskers are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- Nebraska’s games this season have averaged a total of 135 points, 4.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Purdue vs. Nebraska Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Nebraska AVG||Nebraska Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 23.2 points and 13.3 boards per game.
- Ethan Morton is Purdue’s best passer, dishing out 3.8 assists per game while scoring 4.6 PPG.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Fletcher Loyer, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- Derrick Walker holds the top spot on the Cornhuskers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.6 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griesel’s assist statline leads Nebraska; he racks up 4.9 assists per game.
- C.J. Wilcher makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cornhuskers.