Table of Contents
The Lafayette Leopards (1-9) visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (8-2) after losing four road games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by 8 points in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Leopards
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Hamden, Connecticut
- Arena: People’s United Center
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Information
- Quinnipiac is 4-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Bobcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have compiled a 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Leopards are 6-0 against the spread.
- The average total for Quinnipiac’s games this season is 10.7 more points than the over/under of 130.5 in this game.
Lafayette Betting Stats & Info
- Lafayette has been listed as the underdog nine times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Leopards have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +295 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Leopards have compiled a 7-2-1 record against the spread.
- The Leopards are 6-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Lafayette this season is 1.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Quinnipiac vs. Lafayette Season Stat Comparison
|Quinnipiac Rank||Quinnipiac AVG||Lafayette AVG||Lafayette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Matt Balanc, who averages 11.8 points, 4.1 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Paul Otieno is Quinnipiac’s leading rebounder, grabbing seven per game, while Luis Kortright is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Dezi Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- CJ Fulton puts up 5.5 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Leopards’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Leo O’Boyle counts for 12.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Lafayette’s team.
- O’Boyle is the top scorer from distance for the Leopards, hitting 2.5 threes per game.