Table of Contents
The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (4-4) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (3-5) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is 134 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Peacocks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-5.5||134|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has compiled a 2-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- The Hawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -245 or shorter.
- The Hawks have covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- The Peacocks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 5.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total in Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games this season is 11.5 more points than the over/under of 134 in this game.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Peter’s has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Peacocks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +205.
- The Peacocks are 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Peacocks are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Saint Peter’s games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Erik Reynolds II, who averages 19.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leading rebounder is Kacper Klaczek averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Lynn Greer III and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Reynolds makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Latrell Reid has tallied 6.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, putting him atop the Peacocks leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Jaylen Murray scores 13.6 points per game, putting him at the top of the Saint Peter’s scoring leaderboard. He also grabs three rebounds and adds 3.4 assists per game.
- Murray is the top scorer from distance for the Peacocks, hitting 2.3 threes per game.