Table of Contents
The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (4-6) hit the court against the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (4-6) as 5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 132 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Greyhounds
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Arena: Knott Arena
|Mount St. Mary’s||-5||132|
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Mountaineers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers’ ATS record is 4-5-0 this season.
- The Greyhounds have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s average total in outings this season has been 135.3, 3.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Loyola (MD) has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Greyhounds have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- The Greyhounds have a 3-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Greyhounds are 1-2 against the spread.
- Loyola (MD)’s games this season have averaged a total of 137.4 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Loyola (MD) Season Stat Comparison
|Mount St. Mary’s Rank||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||Loyola (MD) AVG||Loyola (MD) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- The Mountaineers leader in points and assists is Jalen Benjamin, who puts up 17.1 points per game to go with 4.4 assists.
- Malik Jefferson leads Mount St. Mary’s in rebounding, pulling down 7.5 boards per game while also scoring 10.8 points a contest.
- Benjamin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mountaineers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- Jaylin Andrews is at the top of the Greyhounds scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also grabs 4.8 rebounds and racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- Loyola (MD)’s leader in rebounds is Isaiah Alexander with 5.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Kenny Jones with 3.6 per game.
- Jones knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Greyhounds.