Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (7-0) will try to continue a seven-game win streak when they host the Loyola Marymount Lions (8-3) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Michelob ULTRA Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:30 AM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 AM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has been the moneyline favorite a total of seven times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Aggies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -339 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Utah State has had set in games this season is 12.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has been underdogs in six games this season and won four (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +270 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under for Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 147.5 in this outing.
Utah State vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Steven Ashworth leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 19.0 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Taylor Funk is Utah State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.4 boards in each contest while scoring 17.7 points per game.
- Ashworth leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, making an average of 4.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Cameron Shelton’s points (18.2 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Lions’ leaderboards.
- Keli Leaupepe’s stat line of 7.0 rebounds, 15.1 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Loyola Marymount (CA) rebounding leaderboard.
- Chance Stephens is the top shooter from distance for the Lions, hitting 2.6 threes per game.