Table of Contents
The No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (8-1) are favored (-6.5) to build on a seven-game winning streak when they visit the No. 13 Maryland Terrapins (8-1) at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Barclays Center. The matchup’s point total is 132.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Terrapins
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- The Volunteers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -261 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Volunteers have put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- Tennessee’s average point total in matchups this year is 127.2, 5.3 points fewer than the total in this game.
Maryland Betting Stats & Info
- Maryland has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Terrapins have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +215 odds on them winning this game.
- The Terrapins are 6-2-1 against the spread this year.
- The average over/under for Maryland’s games this season is 7.2 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Tennessee vs. Maryland Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Maryland AVG||Maryland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The Volunteers leader in points and rebounds is Julian Phillips, who scores 12.2 points and grabs 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Tennessee’s best passer is Zakai Zeigler, who averages 3.7 assists per game to go with his 9.9 PPG scoring average.
- Santiago Vescovi makes more threes per game than any other member of the Volunteers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- The Terrapins’ Jahmir Young averages enough points (15.3 per game) and assists (three per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Julian Reese is at the top of the Maryland rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 12.3 points and tacks on 1.1 assists per game.
- Donta Scott is consistent from three-point range and leads the Terrapins with 1.7 made threes per game.