Table of Contents
The Bryant Bulldogs (7-3) play the Manhattan Jaspers (3-5) as 7.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Jaspers
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverdale, New York
- Arena: Draddy Gymnasium
Bryant Betting Stats & Information
- Bryant has won four of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -333 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 5-3-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Jaspers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Bryant has had in its games this season is 7.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- Manhattan has won two of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Jaspers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +260 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jaspers are 5-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaspers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Manhattan’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 137 points, 14.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Bryant vs. Manhattan Season Stat Comparison
|Bryant Rank||Bryant AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bryant Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Charles Pride, who averages 16.7 per contest to go with 7.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Earl Timberlake leads Bryant in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Sherif Kenney leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Kenney makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- Josh Roberts sits on top of the Jaspers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.6 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Samir Stewart dishes out more assists than any other Manhattan player with four per game. He also averages 11.5 points and grabs one rebound per game.
- Stewart knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaspers.