The Kansas State Wildcats (8-1) are heavy favorites (-27) as they attempt to extend a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (5-5) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
Kansas State vs Incarnate Word Betting Information
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 6-3-0 this season.
- The average total for Kansas State’s games this year is 2.8 more points than the total of 132.5 in this game.
Incarnate Word Betting Stats & Info
- The Cardinals’ ATS record is 4-2-1 this year.
- The average point total for Incarnate Word this season is 4.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kansas State vs. Incarnate Word Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank
||Kansas State AVG
||Incarnate Word AVG
||Incarnate Word Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Keyontae Johnson, who scores 17.2 points and pulls down 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Markquis Nowell leads Kansas State in assists, averaging 8.2 per game while also scoring 14.6 points per contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Nowell, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Incarnate Word Cardinals Leaders
- Niki Krause has racked up 5.3 rebounds and four assists per game, putting him atop the Cardinals leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Incarnate Word’s Jonathan Cisse puts up 11.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Cisse is the most prolific from deep for the Cardinals, hitting 1.7 threes per game.