Table of Contents
The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (7-1) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Samford Bulldogs (6-4) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 152.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Arena: Cajundome
Louisiana Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Louisiana has had in its games this year is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Samford Betting Stats & Info
- Samford has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +123.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Samford this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana vs. Samford Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Rank||Louisiana AVG||Samford AVG||Samford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Ragin’ Cajuns this season is Jordan Brown, who averages 18.6 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Terence Lewis II is Louisiana’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.6 per game, while Themus Fulks is its best passer, distributing 5.1 assists in each contest.
- Kentrell Garnett leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Ques Glover is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 13.8 points per game. He also tacks on 2.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Logan Dye has a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 11.3 points and one assist per game for Samford to take the top rebound spot on the team. Bubba Parham holds the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 10.1 points and 4.9 rebounds per contest.
- Parham is dependable from three-point range and leads the Bulldogs with 1.9 made threes per game.