Table of Contents
The Oregon Ducks (4-5) square off against the Nevada Wolf Pack (8-2) as 8-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Arena: Matthew Knight Arena
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has won two of three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Ducks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -392 or shorter.
- The Ducks are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- Oregon’s average point total in matchups this year is 131.8, 5.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
Nevada Betting Stats & Info
- Nevada has won two of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wolf Pack have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +305 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wolf Pack are 7-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Nevada this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oregon vs. Nevada Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||Nevada AVG||Nevada Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- Will Richardson leads the Ducks in points and assists per game, scoring 14 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- N’Faly Dante is Oregon’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 13.6 points per game.
- The Ducks get the most three-point shooting production out of Quincy Guerrier, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas is the top scorer for the Wolf Pack with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Nevada leaders in rebounding and assists are Darrion Williams with seven rebounds per game (he also adds 7.7 points and 2.5 assists per game) and Kenan Blackshear with 5.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.9 points and 5.6 rebounds per game).
- Lucas is the top shooter from distance for the Wolf Pack, hitting 2.9 threes per game.