Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (4-5) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the North Dakota State Bison (2-8) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Bison
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fargo, North Dakota
- Arena: Scheels Center
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana has put together a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Grizzlies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison have a 3-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Montana’s games this year is 8.2 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 3-6-0 this year.
- The Bison have a 3-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total for North Dakota State’s games this season is 8.4 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Montana vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- The Grizzlies leader in rebounds and assist is Josh Bannan, who pulls down 10.2 rebounds and distributes 3.6 assists per game along with scoring 13.3 points per contest.
- Montana’s leading scorer is Aanen Moody, who drops 13.8 points a game in addition to his 2.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Moody leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson averages 13.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bison.
- North Dakota State’s leader in rebounds is Andrew Morgan with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Boden Skunberg with 2.4 per game.
- Tajavis Miller is the top scorer from deep for the Bison, hitting two threes per game.