Table of Contents
The New York Knicks (13-13) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (14-10) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on MSG and NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Kings
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and NBCS-CA
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have won seven of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (70%).
- New York has gone 6-2 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter (winning 75%).
- The Knicks are 12-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 2.5 points or more, the Knicks have a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total in New York’s games this season is 4.2 fewer points than the total of 231.5 in this matchup.
- Knicks games have gone over the point total in 12 out of 24 opportunities (50%).
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- The Kings have won five, or 38.5%, of the 13 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Sacramento has a record of 5-8, a 38.5% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +113 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Kings have covered the spread 16 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Kings have gone 9-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Sacramento’s games this year is 2.3 more points than the point total of 231.5 in this outing.
- This season, 11 of the Kings’ games have gone over the point total.
Knicks vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- The Knicks get 22.1 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists from Julius Randle.
- Jalen Brunson’s averages this season are 20.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- Randle makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Knicks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis’ averages this season include 17 points, 11.3 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 22.8 points per game. He also collects five rebounds and dishes out 5.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter knocks down three three-pointers per game.