The Towson Tigers (8-2) host the Navy Midshipmen (5-4) after winning three home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by 9 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 11, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 131.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Midshipmen
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Towson, Maryland
- Arena: SECU Arena
Towson vs Navy Betting Information
Towson Betting Stats & Information
- Towson has compiled a 7-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -476 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Midshipmen are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Towson has had set in matchups this year is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Navy Betting Stats & Info
- Navy has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Midshipmen have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +350 odds on them winning this game.
- The Midshipmen have a 5-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Midshipmen have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 9 points or more this season (0-1).
- Navy’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 145.7 points, 14.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Towson vs. Navy Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Towson Tigers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Cameron Holden, who scores 16 points and dishes out 4.7 assists per game.
- Charles Thompson is Towson’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 12.6 points per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Daniel Deaver racks up 6.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Midshipmen’s rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Tyler Nelson scores 14.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the Navy scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.6 rebounds and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Nelson knocks down 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Midshipmen.