Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (6-4) are heavy, 21-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Monmouth Hawks (1-9) on Monday, December 12, 2022 at JMA Wireless Dome. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 140 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has won 71.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-2).
- The Orange have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Orange are 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 21-point underdogs.
- Syracuse’s average total in outings this year has been 141.7, 1.7 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- Monmouth has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1650 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hawks’ ATS record is 3-7-0 this year.
- The Hawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 21 points or more this season (0-2).
- Monmouth’s games this season have averaged a total of 144.4 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Syracuse vs. Monmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Orange is Jesse Edwards, who averages 15.6 points and 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Judah Mintz leads Syracuse in assists, averaging 3.9 per game while also scoring 14.1 points per contest.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Joseph Girard III, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- The Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Myles Foster with 11.4 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Myles Ruth records more assists than any other Monmouth player with 2.5 per game. He also averages 8.3 points and grabs 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Jack Collins is reliable from deep and leads the Hawks with 1.9 made threes per game.