Table of Contents
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (4-4) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 1 Houston Cougars (9-1) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Fertitta Center as heavy, 31-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 129 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Fertitta Center
Houston Betting Stats & Information
- The Cougars are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Houston has had set in games this season is 5.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- The Aggies have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The average total for N.C. A&T’s games this year is 16.4 more points than the point total of 129 in this outing.
Houston vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|Houston Rank||Houston AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Houston Cougars Leaders
- Marcus Sasser leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- J’wan Roberts is Houston’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Jamal Shead is its best passer, averaging 5.9 assists in each contest.
- Sasser makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods averages 17 points per game to be the top scorer for the Aggies.
- The N.C. A&T leaders in rebounding and assists are Austin Johnson with 7.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.8 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Demetric Horton with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Woods is consistent from deep and leads the Aggies with three made threes per game.