The Marshall Thundering Herd (9-1) will try to build on a nine-game winning streak when they visit the UNC Greensboro Spartans (4-6) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Greensboro Coliseum as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Marshall vs UNC Greensboro Betting Information
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall has compiled an 8-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.9% of those games).
- The Thundering Herd have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -174 or shorter.
- The Thundering Herd are 8-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Spartans have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Marshall has had set in games this year is 8.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Greensboro has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +145 odds on them winning this game.
- The Spartans are only 2-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UNC Greensboro this season is 8.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Marshall vs. UNC Greensboro Season Stat Comparison
||UNC Greensboro AVG
||UNC Greensboro Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Thundering Herd is Taevion Kinsey, who scores 20.9 points and dishes out 5.5 assists per game.
- Micah Handlogten leads Marshall in rebounding, pulling down 10.8 boards per game while also scoring 6.6 points a contest.
- Kamdyn Curfman leads the Thundering Herd in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy collects 13.9 points and 6.6 rebounds per game for the Spartans, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- UNC Greensboro’s assist leader is Kobe Langley with four per game. He also averages 4.7 points per game and grabs 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Keyshaun Langley is the most prolific from distance for the Spartans, hitting 2.3 threes per game.