Table of Contents
The Columbia Lions (4-9) visit the Lafayette Leopards (1-10) after losing six straight road games. The Leopards are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 12, 2022. The point total in the matchup is set at 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Leopards vs. Lions
- Game Day: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Kirby Sports Center
Lafayette Betting Stats & Information
- Lafayette has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Leopards have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -328 or shorter.
- The Leopards are 7-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- Lafayette’s average point total in matchups this season is 129.9, 0.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Columbia has won one out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +258 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Lions have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 2-2 against the spread.
- Columbia’s games this year have averaged a total of 140.9 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Lafayette vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|Lafayette Rank||Lafayette AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- The Leopards leader in rebounds and assist is CJ Fulton, who pulls down 5.5 rebounds and distributes 4.4 assists per game along with scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Leo O’Boyle is Lafayette’s leading scorer, tallying 13.1 per game while tacking on three rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- The Leopards get the most three-point shooting production out of O’Boyle, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa is the top scorer for the Lions with 13.2 points per game. He also tacks on six rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- The Columbia leaders in rebounding and assists are Noah Robledo with nine rebounds per game (he also adds 11 points and one assist per game) and Avery Brown with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.5 points and two rebounds per game).
- De La Rosa is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 2.5 threes per game.