Table of Contents
The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (3-5) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the South Alabama Jaguars (3-6) on Monday, December 12, 2022 at Alabama A&M Events Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
South Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- South Alabama has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Jaguars have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -417 or shorter.
- The Jaguars are 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in South Alabama’s games this season is 0.3 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama A&M has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +310 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average total in Alabama A&M’s games this season is 11.4 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
South Alabama vs. Alabama A&M Season Stat Comparison
|South Alabama Rank||South Alabama AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Jaguars is Isaiah Moore, who scores 20.1 points and dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Samuel leads South Alabama in rebounding, pulling down 9.2 boards per game while also scoring 11 points a contest.
- Owen White makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jaguars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks scores 16.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- Brandon Powell puts up a stat line of 4.8 rebounds, 3.3 points and 0.4 assists per game for Alabama A&M to take the top rebound spot on the team. Messiah Thompson has the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 10.4 points and 1.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Hicks is the most prolific from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 3.3 threes per game.