Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Lakers (11-15) will look to Anthony Davis (eighth in the league scoring 27.7 points per game) when they try to defeat Jayson Tatum (sixth in the NBA with 29.7 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (21-7) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The Lakers are 3.5-point home underdogs in the matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s point total is 235.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 73.1% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (19-7).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -164 or shorter, Boston has a record of 13-5 (72.2% win percentage).
- The Celtics have a 17-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3.5 points or more, the Celtics have an 11-9 record against the spread.
- The average total Boston has had set in games this year is 3.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- In the Celtics’ 26 games with a set total, 15 have hit the over (57.7%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Lakers have won six out of the 18 games, or 33.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has a record of 2-11, a 15.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +139 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Lakers are 11-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of only 2-11 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Los Angeles this year is 4.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Lakers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this year.
Celtics vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Tatum averages 29.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game, with 4.0 assists.
- Marcus Smart averages 11.4 points per game and adds 3.1 rebounds and 7.3 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Davis’ averages this season are 27.7 points, 12.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook records 14.5 points, 5.6 rebounds and 7.6 assists per game.
- LeBron James hits 2.3 three-pointers per game.