Table of Contents
The Boston College Eagles (5-6) will try to stop a four-game winning streak when they host the Stonehill Skyhawks (4-7) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Silvio O. Conte Forum as heavy, 12.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Boston College Betting Stats & Information
- Boston College has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 3-3 in those games.
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -909 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 3-8-0 this season.
- The Skyhawks are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Boston College’s average point total in matchups this season is 132, six points less than the over/under in this game.
Stonehill Betting Stats & Info
- Stonehill has been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +575 odds on them winning this game.
- The Skyhawks have a 4-4-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Skyhawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 12.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average point total for Stonehill this season is 12.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boston College vs. Stonehill Season Stat Comparison
|Boston College Rank||Boston College AVG||Stonehill AVG||Stonehill Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and assists is Makai Ashton-Langford, who puts up 11 points per game along with 2.2 assists.
- T.J. Bickerstaff leads Boston College in rebounding, grabbing 7.3 boards per game while also scoring 6.5 points a contest.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Mason Madsen, who makes 1.4 threes per game.
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Andrew Sims with 16.9 points and 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Burnett’s assist statline paces Stonehill; he records 3.1 assists per game.
- Max Zegarowski is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Skyhawks, hitting 2.4 threes per game.