Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (8-1) are heavy, 14-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the North Carolina Central Eagles (5-5) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
LSU Betting Stats & Information
- LSU has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 7-0.
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1250 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this year.
- The average point total for LSU’s games this season is 5.7 fewer points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Carolina Central has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +700.
- The Eagles have a 6-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- North Carolina Central’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.3 points, 9.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
LSU vs. North Carolina Central Season Stat Comparison
|LSU Rank||LSU AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
LSU Tigers Leaders
- K.J. Williams leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 18.7 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- LSU’s best passer is Justice Hill, who averages 4.2 assists per game to go with his 8.8 PPG scoring average.
- Adam Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright is the top scorer for the Eagles with 15.6 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Kris Monroe puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 11 points and 0.7 assists per game for North Carolina Central to take the top rebound spot on the team. Eric Boone has the top spot for assists with 5.4 per game, adding 9.7 points and 4.9 rebounds per outing.
- Monroe is reliable from deep and leads the Eagles with 2.1 made threes per game.