Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bills (10-3) host the Miami Dolphins (8-5) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Highmark Stadium and will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak.
The Bills are significant favorites (-7.5) in their game versus the Dolphins, with the over/under being 41.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Bills are -351 and the Dolphins are +274.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bills
- The Bills are 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Bills have a 3-4 record against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Bills’ 13 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Bills
- The Bills rank ninth in total defense this year (319.3 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 397.1 total yards per game.
- The Bills have been clicking on all fronts this year, as they rank fourth-best in scoring offense (27.2 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (17 points allowed per game).
- The Bills are totaling 263.4 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 19th, giving up 219.5 passing yards per game.
- The Bills sport the eighth-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (133.7 per game), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking fourth-best with just 99.8 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Bills have been a top-five unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking second-best in the NFL by putting up a 48.7% third-down percentage. They rank 17th on defense (39.6% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- On offense, the Bills have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by compiling 6.2 yards per play. They rank eighth on defense (5.4 yards per play allowed).
- The Bills rank ninth in the NFL with a +2 turnover margin after forcing 22 turnovers (fourth in the NFL) and committing 20 (28th in the NFL).
Bills’ Best Players
- Josh Allen: 3,553 PASS YDS / 273.3 YPG / 63.8% / 26 TD / 11 INT / 99 CAR / 628 RUSH YDS / 6 TD
- Devin Singletary: 145 CAR / 642 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 4 TD / 32 REC / 230 YDS / 17.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Stefon Diggs: 94 REC / 1,239 YDS / 95.3 YPG / 10 TD
- Gabriel Davis: 38 REC / 696 YDS / 58 YPG / 6 TD
- Isaiah McKenzie: 38 REC / 380 YDS / 31.7 YPG / 4 TD
- Gregory Rousseau: 27 TKL / 8 TFL / 7 SACK / 4 PD
- Tremaine Edmunds: 79 TKL / 5 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 PD
- Jordan Poyer: 48 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- Out of the Dolphins’ 13 games with a set total, six have hit the over (46.2%).
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- From an offensive perspective, the Dolphins are generating 367.8 total yards per game (seventh-ranked). They rank 20th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (350.8 total yards given up per game).
- In terms of points scored the Dolphins rank ninth in the NFL (24.3 points per game), and they are 22nd defensively (24 points allowed per contest).
- The Dolphins’ pass offense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank second-best in the NFL with 277.9 passing yards per game. In terms of defense, they are giving up 242.5 passing yards per game, which ranks 23rd.
- The Dolphins’ rushing offense has been bottom-five this season, compiling 89.8 rushing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank seventh with 108.3 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- The Dolphins rank 23rd in the NFL with a 37.8% third-down conversion rate on offense, and 24th with a 42.6% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Dolphins’ offense has been dominant in terms of yards per play, compiling 6.4 (second-best) this season. Defensively, they rank 14th by allowing 5.7 yards per play.
- At -3, the Dolphins sport the 24th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with 12 forced turnovers (28th in NFL) and 15 turnovers committed (13th in NFL).
Best Players for Dolphins
- Tua Tagovailoa: 3,004 PASS YDS / 273.1 YPG / 65.5% / 22 TD / 5 INT
- Jeff Wilson Jr.: 136 CAR / 706 YDS / 54.3 YPG / 4 TD / 16 REC / 149 YDS / 11.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Raheem Mostert: 136 CAR / 610 YDS / 50.8 YPG / 3 TD / 18 REC / 126 YDS / 10.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 100 REC / 1,460 YDS / 112.3 YPG / 6 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 59 REC / 1,003 YDS / 77.2 YPG / 6 TD
- Trent Sherfield: 26 REC / 362 YDS / 27.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Bradley Chubb: 36 TKL / 5 TFL / 8 SACK / 1 PD
- Jerome Baker: 84 TKL / 6 TFL / 4 SACK / 3 PD
- Jevon Holland: 68 TKL / 1.5 SACK / 2 INT / 5 PD