Table of Contents
Ahead of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Christian McCaffrey and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. NFC West foes square off in Week 15 when McCaffrey’s San Francisco 49ers (9-4) play the Seattle Seahawks (7-6) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Christian McCaffrey Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 15, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 39.5 (-110)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Stats
- McCaffrey has run 174 times for a team-leading 819 yards (63 per game), with five touchdowns.
- He also picks up 45.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 68 passes for 593 yards and four touchdowns.
- McCaffrey ranks 16th in rushing yards after contact this season with 276, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Buccaneers (12/11/2022): 14 carries, 119 yards, 1 TD; 2 receptions, 34 yards, 1 TDvs. Dolphins (12/4/2022): 17 carries, 66 yards; 8 receptions, 80 yards, 1 TDvs. Saints (11/27/2022): 11 carries, 32 yards