Table of Contents
Before Justin Jefferson hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. This Week 15 matchup sees Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (10-3) play the Indianapolis Colts (4-8-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Justin Jefferson Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 93.5 (-115)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Stats
- Jefferson’s 1,500 yards receiving (115.4 per game) lead the Vikings. He has 99 receptions (on 142 targets) and six TDs.
- Jefferson has been the target of 28.3% (142 total) of his team’s 501 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 35 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (12/11/2022): 11 receptions, 223 yardsvs. Jets (12/4/2022): 7 receptions, 45 yards, 1 TDvs. Patriots (11/24/2022): 9 receptions, 139 yards, 1 TD