Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (9-4) visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Raymond James Stadium and will look to extend a five-game winning streak.
The Bengals are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-3.5), versus the Buccaneers. The over/under for this game is 44 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals have posted a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 6-2 against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Bengals games have hit the over on four of 13 occasions (30.8%).
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals sport the 14th-ranked defense this season (331.1 yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fifth-best with 371.7 yards per game.
- The Bengals are putting up 25.8 points per game on offense this year (seventh in NFL), and they are allowing 20.4 points per game (11th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Bengals sport the 20th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (220.1 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking fourth-best with 268.1 passing yards per game.
- The Bengals are totaling 103.6 rushing yards per game on offense (24th in the NFL), and they rank 11th defensively with 111 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals own the 18th-ranked defense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (39.8% third-down percentage allowed), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with a 47.5% third-down percentage.
- The Bengals are averaging 6 yards per play on offense, which ranks them seventh in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 12th, giving up 5.6 yards per play.
- The Bengals rank ninth in the NFL with a +2 turnover margin after forcing 15 turnovers (15th in the NFL) while committing 13 (second in the NFL).
Bengals’ Best Players
- Joe Burrow: 3,685 PASS YDS / 283.5 YPG / 68.1% / 27 TD / 9 INT / 65 CAR / 234 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 172 CAR / 701 YDS / 63.7 YPG / 6 TD / 43 REC / 324 YDS / 29.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Samaje Perine: 78 CAR / 349 YDS / 26.8 YPG / 2 TD / 33 REC / 264 YDS / 20.3 YPG / 4 TD
- Tee Higgins: 60 REC / 861 YDS / 66.2 YPG / 5 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 64 REC / 821 YDS / 91.2 YPG / 7 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 45 REC / 655 YDS / 50.4 YPG / 4 TD
- Sam Hubbard: 56 TKL / 11 TFL / 6.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Logan Wilson: 91 TKL / 3 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 1 INT / 3 PD
- Vonn Bell: 64 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 INT / 6 PD
Betting Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers have a 3-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Buccaneers have hit the over in three of their 13 games with a set total (23.1%).
Stats & Insights for Buccaneers
- From an offensive angle, the Buccaneers are accumulating 338.6 total yards per game (18th-ranked). They rank 10th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (320.7 total yards surrendered per game).
- The Buccaneers rank fifth-worst in points per game (17.2), but they’ve been better defensively, ranking ninth in the NFL with 19.5 points allowed per contest.
- The Buccaneers’ passing attack has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 265.7 passing yards per game. In terms of defense, they are ceding 195.3 passing yards per game, which ranks sixth.
- The Buccaneers rank worst in rushing yards per game (72.9), but they’ve been more productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 20th in the NFL with 125.4 rushing yards surrendered per contest.
- With a 38.1% third-down conversion rate on offense, the Buccaneers rank 21st in the NFL. Defensively, they rank ninth, giving up a 37.6% third-down rate.
- The Buccaneers rank second-worst in yards per play (5.1), but they’ve been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 10th in the NFL with 5.5 yards allowed per play.
- With 12 forced turnovers (28th in NFL) and 14 turnovers committed (seventh in NFL) this season, the Buccaneers rank 18th in the NFL with a turnover margin of -2.
Best Players for Buccaneers
- Tom Brady: 3,585 PASS YDS / 275.8 YPG / 65.8% / 17 TD / 5 INT
- Leonard Fournette: 149 CAR / 524 YDS / 43.7 YPG / 3 TD / 55 REC / 380 YDS / 31.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Rachaad White: 96 CAR / 370 YDS / 28.5 YPG / 1 TD / 40 REC / 242 YDS / 18.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Mike Evans: 59 REC / 805 YDS / 67.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Godwin: 73 REC / 702 YDS / 63.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Vita Vea: 31 TKL / 7 TFL / 6.5 SACK
- Devin White: 99 TKL / 8 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 5 PD
- Jamel Dean: 51 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 7 PD