Table of Contents
The Cleveland Browns (5-8) play a familiar opponent when they host the Baltimore Ravens (9-4) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at FirstEnergy Stadium in an AFC North clash.
The Browns are the favorites (-3) in their game versus the Ravens, with the over/under at 37.5 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Browns are -158 and the Ravens are +135.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Browns
- The Browns have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Browns are 2-1 against the spread.
- Browns games have hit the over on seven of 13 occasions (53.8%).
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns are totaling 368.8 yards per game offensively this year (sixth in NFL), and they are surrendering 343.8 yards per game (17th) on defense.
- The Browns are compiling 23.1 points per game on offense, which ranks them 13th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 27th, allowing 24.8 points per contest.
- The Browns are averaging 219.3 passing yards per game on offense (18th in the NFL), and they rank 16th on the other side of the ball with 215.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Browns have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best in the NFL by totaling 149.5 per game. They rank 22nd on defense (128.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Browns are averaging a 37.9% third-down conversion rate on offense (22nd in the NFL), and they rank sixth on the other side of the ball with a 36.3% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- This season, the Browns are accumulating 5.7 yards per play (15th in the league), while giving up 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (18th in the NFL).
- The Browns rank 27th in the league with a -5 turnover margin after forcing 13 turnovers (26th in the NFL) and committing 18 (24th in the NFL).
Browns’ Best Players
- Jacoby Brissett: 2,608 PASS YDS / 200.6 YPG / 64% / 12 TD / 6 INT / 47 CAR / 238 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Nick Chubb: 231 CAR / 1,153 YDS / 88.7 YPG / 12 TD / 20 REC / 172 YDS / 13.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Kareem Hunt: 106 CAR / 423 YDS / 32.5 YPG / 3 TD / 27 REC / 179 YDS / 13.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Amari Cooper: 63 REC / 874 YDS / 67.2 YPG / 7 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 53 REC / 751 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 1 TD
- David Njoku: 48 REC / 523 YDS / 52.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Myles Garrett: 39 TKL / 14 TFL / 12 SACK / 4 PD
- Grant Delpit: 74 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 7 PD
- A.J. Green: 8 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Betting Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens’ ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Ravens are 1-0 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in four of the Ravens’ 13 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- In terms of total yards, the Ravens rank 14th in the NFL (347 total yards per game) and 12th defensively (330.4 total yards allowed per game).
- In terms of points scored the Ravens rank 12th in the NFL (23.2 points per game), and they are eighth on defense (19.2 points allowed per contest).
- In terms of passing, the Ravens rank 27th in the NFL (184.8 passing yards per game) and 26th on the other side of the ball (249.2 passing yards allowed per game).
- In terms of rushing, the Ravens have been productive on both sides of the ball this season, ranking second-best in rushing yards per game (162.2) and second-best in rushing yards allowed per game (81.2).
- The Ravens rank 10th in the NFL with a 42.8% third-down conversion rate, but they’ve been led by their defense, which ranks second-best by surrendering a 32.2% third-down rate.
- In terms of yards per play, the Ravens rank 15th in the NFL (5.7) and 17th on defense (5.8 yards allowed per play).
- The Ravens have generated 23 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over 14 times, leading to a +9 turnover margin, which ranks second-best in the NFL.
Best Players for Ravens
- Lamar Jackson: 2,242 PASS YDS / 186.8 YPG / 62.3% / 17 TD / 7 INT / 112 CAR / 764 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Kenyan Drake: 93 CAR / 422 YDS / 38.4 YPG / 3 TD / 15 REC / 70 YDS / 6.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Mark Andrews: 58 REC / 671 YDS / 55.9 YPG / 5 TD
- Demarcus Robinson: 38 REC / 390 YDS / 30 YPG / 1 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 35 REC / 378 YDS / 29.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Justin Houston: 17 TKL / 7 TFL / 9 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Roquan Smith: 120 TKL / 8 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 3 INT / 5 PD
- Marcus Williams: 36 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 6 PD