Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player prop betting options for Devin Singletary ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET. AFC East foes meet in Week 15 when Singletary and the Buffalo Bills (10-3) take on the Miami Dolphins (8-5) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-115)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- Singletary has had 145 attempts for a team-leading 642 rushing yards (49.4 per game) plus four TDs.
- In addition he has 230 receiving yards (17.7 per game) on 32 catches, with one TD.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 13.2%.
- He has received 145 of his team’s 345 carries this season (42.0%).
- Singletary has racked up 181 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 34th among qualified runners.
- Singletary’s 41 rushing yards per game in his three career matchups against the Dolphins are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Singletary has rushed for more than 42.5 yards once against the Dolphins.
- In one of three games versus the Dolphins Singletary has run for a touchdown. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (12/11/2022): 8 carries, 39 yardsat Patriots (12/1/2022): 13 carries, 51 yards, 1 TDat Lions (11/24/2022): 14 carries, 72 yards