Table of Contents
Before Jonathan Taylor hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (4-8-1) and the Minnesota Vikings (10-3) take the field in Week 15 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Jonathan Taylor Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Stats
- Taylor has racked up a team-high 861 rushing yards (86.1 per game) and scored four TDs.
- He also makes his mark in the passing game with 130 receiving yards on 27 catches (13.0 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- He has handled 192, or 59.6%, of his team’s 322 rushing attempts this season.
- Taylor ranks 12th in rushing yards after contact this season with 312, thanks in part to 18 broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- at Cowboys (12/4/2022): 21 carries, 82 yards; 3 receptions, 21 yardsvs. Steelers (11/28/2022): 20 carries, 86 yards, 1 TDvs. Eagles (11/20/2022): 22 carries, 84 yards, 1 TD