Table of Contents
In advance of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Dalvin Cook and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network. Cook and the Minnesota Vikings (10-3) play the Indianapolis Colts (4-8-1) in Week 15 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Dalvin Cook Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-110)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Stats
- Cook has 213 carries for a team-high 950 rushing yards (73.1 per game) and eight TDs.
- And he has caught 29 balls for 170 yards (13.1 yards per game) with one TD.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 35 touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.7%.
- He has received 213 of his team’s 303 carries this season (70.3%).
- Cook ranks seventh in rushing yards after contact this season with 380, thanks in part to 10 broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (12/11/2022): 15 carries, 23 yards, 1 TDvs. Jets (12/4/2022): 20 carries, 86 yards, 1 TDvs. Patriots (11/24/2022): 22 carries, 42 yards